The Notice Network presents…
THE AWARDS LOUNGE
following the 22nd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards
@ LA’S NEWEST HOT SPOT!
THIS IS A RED CARPET EVENT NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. IF YOU ARE A WRITER, ACTOR, PRODUCER OR DIRECTOR AND YOU WANT TO MEET THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO GET NOTICED THEN THIS IS THE PROFESSIONAL EVENT WHERE YOU HAVE TO BE.
SATURDAY, JAN 30TH, 2016
Immediately following the 22nd Annual SAG Awards
Doors Open 8pm | Private VIP Reception/Red Carpet 8pm-12am | Guest list Closes at 12am
1666 N. McCadden PL
Hollywood, CA 90028
Los Angeles’ newest lounge, Confession, in a historic building in Los Angeles. Playing on the sensuous charge of the word “confession,” the new spot sets a stage for decadent design as it transforms the landmark building to resemble an illuminated cathedral, evoking the feelings that come with “confessing” your mischief and sensuality. As you enter, your eyes are drawn to the historic ceiling design and fanciful hard-carved wood décor by renowned architects: Morgan, Walls, and Clements, the trio responsible for many of Los Angeles’ premier landmarks, such as: The Mayan Theater, El Capitan Theater, and the Belasco Theater. A deejay booth overlooks the dance floor; with a spiral staircase taking you up to the VIP lounge, an area set behind the deejay with an Arial view.
• FREE to attend with online RSVP!
• This is a 21+ venue – no exceptions!
• ENTER OUR BIZ CARD RAFFLE
• Two rooms of music
• Live Dance Performance
• WALK THE RED CARPET – VIP & MEMBERS ONLY (with media present, covering the event)
• Meet actors, actresses, producers, directors, CA’s, artists, models, musicians, writers etc.
• Business casual attire is requested
• Event Time: 8pm – 12am
• Enjoyable Music Provided by Celebrity DJ
• Dinner and Drink Specials
• Two levels
• Venue is just minutes away from actual award show
• Valet Parking and Convenient Street Parking
• And much more…