You must have been seeing welcome bonuses when trying to play your favorite online casino, and you must have been wondering what a welcome casino bonus is all about. Welcome casino bonuses are offered to new customers who are just opening an account with any particular casino – play Bezy slots.
Welcome bonuses usually come in the form of free chips to gamble with, and you can win real money from this. Make sure you take advantage of these bonuses and stop ignoring them. This article will take you through why you should opt-in for a welcome casino bonus anytime you come across them. Also, it will enlighten you on how casino bonuses work.
Tips for Welcome Casino Bonus
The following tips should be considered before you go in for a casino bonus.
- Terms and conditions: In as much as these bonuses are free, there are certain requirements laid down by each casino that a player must meet. You need to go through these terms and conditions before opting for a casino bonus. This section will mention a few of those requirements.
- Check out the wagering requirements: The wagering requirement simply states how much you need to play before you can make a withdrawal. This is very important because the wagering requirements can prevent a player from depositing, claiming a bonus, and then withdrawing immediately.
- There are casinos where bonuses can’t be used to play a low house edge at all. So gather information about the casino you are playing at to be sure.
- Then, you need to consider if you can cash out your bonus immediately after a play through. Some casinos won’t allow you to cash out, while some will allow you to cash out after a long period.
Types of Welcome Casino Bonuses
Before going for any welcome casino bonus, you need to understand the types of bonuses we have, such as:
- No deposit bonus: These bonuses are awarded without you having to make any deposit. With this type of bonus, you do not risk your money.
- Deposit bonus: They are also known as match bonuses. These bonuses are offered when you make your first deposit.
- Sticky bonus: They usually have a higher amount of bonuses, but you might not be able to withdraw them
- Non-sticky bonus: They are usually lower in amount, but you can withdraw them once you have completed the wagering requirements.
- Phantom bonus: This bonus is for wagering purposes and will be removed from your account once you make a withdrawal.
Advantages of casino bonuses
These welcome bonuses can be in the form of free spins or deposit bonuses. Moreover, once you can trust the company supplying it, there is nothing bad in trying and winning money for yourself. Though some casinos have no intention of paying out your bonuses, that is why it is advisable to play at a reputable company.