RED CARPET EVENT HIGHLIGHTING THE GOLDEN GLOBE AWARD NOMINEES (AFTER-PARTY)
Event to be held at the following time, date, and location:
Sunday, January 10, 2016 from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM (PST)
Riviera 31 (inside Sofitel)
8555 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90048
The Notice Network presents “The Awards Lounge” Annual Red Carpet Event Highlighting the Golden Globe Award Nominees on Sunday, Jan 10th, 2016 at 7:00pm
HONORING THE 2016 GOLDEN GLOBE AWARD NOMINEES @ LA’S HOTTEST PLACE! THIS IS A RED CARPET EVENT NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. IF YOU ARE A WRITER, ACTOR, PRODUCER OR DIRECTOR AND YOU WANT TO MEET THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO GET NOTICED THEN THIS IS THE PROFESSIONAL EVENT WHERE YOU HAVE TO BE.
The Notice Network (Fashion.Art.Music & Entertainment)
The Golden Globe Award is an American accolade bestowed by the 93 members of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA) recognizing excellence in film and television, both domestic and foreign. The annual formal ceremony and dinner at which the awards are presented is a major part of the film industry’s awards season, which culminates each year with the Academy Awards.
The 73rd Golden Globe Awards, honoring the best in film and television for 2015, will be presented on January 10, 2016, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California, where they have been held annually since 1961
Sunday, Jan 10th, 2016
Doors open at 7pm-11pm
Red Carpet 7pm-9pm
Riviera 31 Lounge and Bar (inside Sofitel Hotel) 8555 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048
NETWORKING ATTENDEES WILL INCLUDE: experts in the field of sports and entertainment, professional athletes, entertainers, media personalities, musicians, models, producers, directors, entrepreneurs, entertainment attorneys, fashion insiders, advertising executives, actors, screen writers, photographers, investment bankers and other professionals.
• FREE to attend with online RSVP!
• This is a 21+ venue – no exceptions!
• ENTER OUR BIZ CARD RAFFLE
• WALK THE RED CARPET – VIP & MEMBERS ONLY (with media present, covering the event)
• Meet actors, actresses, producers, directors, CA’s, artists, models, musicians, writers etc.
• Business casual attire is requested
• Event Time: 7pm – 11pm
• Enjoyable Music Provided by Celebrity DJ
• Dinner and Drink Specials
• Spectacular Beverly Hills Venue
• Venue is just minutes away from actual award show
• Valet Parking and Convenient Street Parking
• And much more…